About UsFor the best legal assistance in Citrus County, Florida, trust the dedicated staff at the Law Office of Rhonda Portwood PL who will work hard to ensure the best possible outcome for you. We truly believe that justice is the most important aspect of any case and this is something we will always fight for.
Attorney Rhonda Portwood PL
- Licensed Attorney and Counselor at Law
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from FSU
- Juris Doctor from University of Arkansas at Fayetteville
- Supreme Court Of Florida as Family Law Mediator
- Supreme Court of Florida as County Mediator
- Trained Parenting Coordinator
- Admitted to practice in Florida State Court, Middle District of Florida Federal Court and United States Supreme Court
- Member of American Bar Association, Florida Bar Association and Citrus County Bar Association Certificate of Appreciation for Citrus County Teen Court since 2007
- Citrus-Hernando Inn of Court Participation, Great American Teach-In
- Florida Supreme Court Case argued in 2007 concerning unwed Father's rights HEART OF ADOPTIONS, INC. v. J.A. 963 SO.2d 189
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us. We look forward to serving you.